Rabu, 07 Mei 2014

SIRNA

Here I am again with a bundle of poetry. I don't  know if this time is the right time to publish this poem. Ugh, I'm such a geek cause I can express nothing instead by words. Yeah, maybe this is the right time. Actually this poem is dedicated for one of my friend who broke with her lover couple days ago. I'm inspired to make it to a poem when I listen to her story. But....half of this part also a part of me haha.

SIRNA


Berselimut pasrah di malam tak berujung

Terbangun dari mimpi yang terjaga
Hingga terjebak dalam realita
Sungguh aku hanya ingin...
Berada dalam lingkaran mimpi saja


Rasa yang menggelayut perih

Di ranting-ranting kerapuhan
Entah hanya aku
Atau dirinya juga


Jika memang cahaya lilin itu nyata

Mengapa api membakarnya
Lalu sirna...

written at Monday night
2014, May 5th

1 komentar:

  1. ah siyal na, baru beberapa hari lalu gue mimpiin si pacar terus tiba2 baca puisi lo T___T

    BalasHapus